Sunday, January 22, 2006

3 Minutes with a Downey Woodpecker

This little downey is so precious and he just stays and stays. At first I thought it was sick but after watching a few dozen times, I now think he was just resting and taking in what was going on. There were lots of other birds on and off the feeder while he was there. And those woodpeckers are not too gregarious. There are lots of dove noises in the background. A little shot of a wren there at the back.

This footage was recorded last March. It's one of my favorite moments. Since there is not a whole lot going on on my feeder lately, I am looking at my archives. Last year was a wonderful year. This is digitally remastered- it's like the second edit- an alternative take- whatever. Like the extras they have on DVDs.

Downey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home