Monday, February 20, 2006

Female Downy Feeding Juvenile

This little episode really got my attention last summer. Recorded June 15, 2005, a female brought her baby to the suet and fed it right there for me to see. I could watch this one over and over again- and I do. Click the picture to see the video.

Technical note: I have been having a little trouble with Quicktime and FinalCut as of late. They quit wanting to export normally. So this video was exported from DV to h264 in iMovie. I would love to know if anyone is having any trouble seeing it. It did not have a (.mov) extension on it after iMovie got thru exporting it- I added it to the file name. If you can't open it, download it and remove the (.mov) extension.

5 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Cat said...

best site

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Cruise said...

best site

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Lindsay Lohan said...

best site

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Lingeries said...

best site

 
At 2:56 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi, I'm unable to watch the video. I get this error message: http://www.mac.com/account_error.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home