Monday, February 06, 2006

Tiny Titmouse

Hi Everybody,

This is Titmouse Tape. Nothing but 2.5 minutes of Tufted Titmouse.

I have been editing these movies in FinalCut and then exporting them as mp4 and for a while that was OK. This time I wanted to try something different because the mp4s have artifacts and my videos look all cloudy and kind of fuzzy in that format. This time I exported it as a .mov file. That's a proprietary quicktime format made of apple's new codec, h.264. If you can view the video, it will be a lot nicer than the mp4 format that I have been using. To view it you will need QuickTime 7. That's the new version that came out last spring. There are links to the windows version amd the mac version on the right hand side of this page.

I hope this works- If it does not, email me and I will go back to mp4.

Click the picture to see the movie

1 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, the MOV format is a great improvement. Thanks for posting this podcasts. Jim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home